Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 2013 Recap



Another 30 days and a new month. Fall is in the air.  Pumpkin drinks are appearing at what seems like every store.  It's my sister's birthday.  Life is good.

The big happening for me was making an appearance on Dice Tower Showdown.  I made mention of that in a previous post, so you can find the link there.

I played 46 games in 30 days, which continues to put me ahead of my goal.  That brings the YTD total to 339/365.  Ideally I would be at 273, so 66 ahead and what I'm now going to call a very safe bet for 300 baring major surprises..  I played 6 games for the first time this year, which brings me up to 79/100.

Just a quick list of what I actually played in September
Avalon continues a strong showing from August.


10 Times
  • Resistance: Avalon
5 Times

  • TransAmerica
4 Times
  • King of Tokyo

3 Times
  • Get Bit
  • Star Trek: Attack Wing
2 Times
  • Article 27
  • Love Letter
1 Time
  • Adventurers
  • Citadels
  • Colossal Arena
  • Crappy Birthday
  • Eight-Minute Empire
  • Formula D
  • Hanabi
  • High Society
  • Legendary
  • Lost Cities
  • Munchkin
  • Roll Through the Ages
  • Shadows Over Camelot
  • Survive
  • Tiki Topple
  • Tsuro
  • X-Wing

I acquired 3 new games, and several expansions this month.  I picked up Star Trek Attack Wing core set, and then bought 1 of each of the 8 Wave 0 ships.  I also bought several Wave 3 X-Wing ships.  I won a game called Hex-A-Gon as a participation prize in a game tournament.  I also used Amazon support dollars from all of you clicking through and buying things to purchase Love Letter.

Looking ahead to October I'm going to try to get out the review of Article 27 that I said I'd get out in September.  I should also probably get a review of Avalon out since I've been playing it so much.  We'll see how the month goes.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment