Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quick Update

I wanted to let all of my loyal readers know that I'm still working on quality material.  I have a new digital camera on the way (A Nikon Coolpix S3100 for anyone who's interested.)

The shipping estimate on that is sometime between the 10th and 17th of December.  In the meantime I'll be writing reviews, but not publishing them.  This is probably a good thing since I have my last final ever on the 16th, so a lot of work will be going into preparing for it.  I'll try to get a review out after I get my camera, but expect a delay on posts for now.  I want to provide the best reviews I can, and it's been suggested that pictures would go a long way to highlight points as well as break up the wall of text.

As always, thanks for reading.  Don't forget to vote in my review poll.





No comments:

Post a Comment