Sunday, December 1, 2013

November 2013 Recap

Another 30 days and we reach December.  Time for family, friends, way too much food, and a lot of other good things.

I played 57 games in 30 days, bringing the total to 446, so my stretch goal is 500.  Possible that I'll play 54 games in December, but one never knows.

I played 5 games for the first time this year, which brings me up to 94/100.  The biggest challenge will be getting 6 new games played.

Just a quick list of what I actually played in November


7 Times
  • Resistance: Avalon
6 Times
  • King of Tokyo
5 Times
  • Bugs in the Kitchen
  • For Sale
  • Love Letter
  • Star Trek: Attack Wing
2 Times
  • Article 27
  • Coloretto
  • Hanabi
  • Resistance
  • Tsuro
  • X-Wing
1 Time
  • 7 Wonders
  • Acquire
  • Castellan
  • Eight Minute Empire
  • Eight Minute Empire Legends
  • Incan Gold
  • Marvel Legendary
  • Martian Dice
  • Mystery of the Abbey
  • Power Grid
  • Risk Legacy
  • TransAmerica

I acquired 3 new games this month.  I bought Bugs in the Kitchen, which is a really fun and light toy/game.  I was also given a copy of Kingdom Builder from my local game store - Kriers Cards and Comics in Modesto California.  Eight-Minute Empire Legends also showed up from Kickstarter

For December, I'm going to try to get a couple of older games reviewed, and I'll also do a review of Bugs in the Kitchen.


Also, please vote in the poll.  I want to know what you guys want to see for my top games list.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment