Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013 Recap

Another 30 days and a new month.

April was a mixed bag of gaming.
I played 21 games in 30 days, hence falling behind, but I figured this would happen.    That brings the YTD total to 111/365.  I played 3 games for the first time this year, which brings me up to 44/100.  I also got to play with 2 new people, bringing that count to 28/50.  I'm confident that all of those numbers will be going up in May.


Just a quick list of what I actually played in April.

5 Times

  • X-Wing

4 Times
  • Cosmic Encounter
  • King of Tokyo
1 Time
  • Aton
  • Eclipse
  • Fleet
  • For Sale
  • Jaipur
  • No Thanks
  • Smash Up
  • Star Trek: Fleet Captains
  • Survive: Escape From Atlantis

I acquired no new games in April. I did pick up the wonder pack for 7 Wonders, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.  There are some things on my radar, but I think I'm waiting for Gencon releases to get anything new.

Looking ahead to May, my gaming should see a slight uptick.  Game group on Mondays should be going stronger since summer is starting to hit.  I've been invited to a biweekly game night on Fridays, so that will be great to meet new people.  My sister is graduating college, so she'll be around for games more often, which is great for family time.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment