Monday, April 1, 2013

March 2013 Recap


Another 31 days and a new month.

March - What a month of gaming.  I played 44 games in 31 days.  One of my highest monthly play totals in years.  The major help has been a regular game night with my cousin and some of his friends.  Also a big boost over Easter weekend with game days Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  That brings the YTD total to 90/365 which is now exactly on pace.  I played 12 games for the first time this year, which brings me up to 41/100.  I also got to play with 8 new people, bringing that count to 26/50.


Just a quick list of what I actually played in March.


12 Times
  • King of Tokyo
5 Times
  • Smash Up
3 Times
  • Get Bit
2 Times
  • Cosmic Encounter
  • Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game
  • No Thanks!
  • Trans America
  • Tsuro
1 Time
  • Alhambra
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Fleet
  • For Sale
  • Garden Dice
  • Jaipur
  • Martian Dice
  • Munchkin
  • Pizza Theory
  • Skyline
  • X-Wing
  • Survive: Escape From Atlantis
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Zombie Fluxx

I acquired 7 new games in March - King of Tokyo, Smash Up, Get Bit, Ace of Spies (kickstarter), Jaipur (won a contest), Flapjacks and Sasquatches (door prize), and Order Up (door prize).

Looking ahead to April, I will certainly be getting a review of King of Tokyo out asap, look for it sometime before the 5th.  I'll be out of town late in the month, but that also means some gaming time, so that should be another good thing.  I'm still trying to strike a balance between work and writing, and I know I need to write more for this, so please hang with me, and good content will follow.

Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment