Friday, February 1, 2013

January 2013 Recap



Welcome to February!
January was a great month of gaming for me.  I logged 29 game plays not counting expansions, so that's a great start towards 365. It's 2 plays behind the curve, but not a terrible start.  I've been able to play 21 different games, so there's been a lot of variety there and a fantastic start towards 100 different games.  I've also played with 15 different people, an excellent start towards 50 for the year.

Just a quick list of what I actually played in January

3 Times

  • Monopoly Deal
  • Sorry Express 
2 Times
  • Fleet
  • For Sale
  • Tsuro
  • Wits and Wagers Party
1 Time
  • 7 Wonders
  • Black Friday
  • Bonkers
  • Clue Express
  • Fearsome Floors
  • Flash Point: Fire Rescue
  • Genoa
  • Incan Gold
  • Lost Cities
  • Martian Dice
  • Monopoly Express
  • No Thanks!
  • Suburbia
  • TransAmerica
  • X-Wing

I acquired no new games (finally), but that will change come February.  I'm planning on purchasing Smash Up, King of Tokyo, and perhaps Alien Frontiers.

January saw the 21,000th page view for this blog which is incredible in a little over a year. This time last year, I was celebrating 1,000 views, so wow, 20,000 in a year. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much for reading.

January held the annual Top 42 list. If you haven't taken a look at that, please do.

Reviews. I know I'm not getting content out there, but trust me, it's coming.  January has been a month of reflection and some game purging.  I've run my first auction on BGG, and I've sold nearly 20 games.  It's sad to see them go, but I need the shelf space, and the money to get new games in.
I will be reviewing Flash Point: Fire Rescue in February.  

No comments:

Post a Comment