Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction

I know that I'm late posting about this, but the auction is still going on, so here we go.

Every year there is a gigantic auction on boardgamegeek that benefits the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund. The simple explanation for the fund is that it helps gamers in their time of need, whatever that looks like.

There are some amazing items up for auction, so if you can bid, please do so, but even if you can't, know that something like this exists.

Here is the link to the auction - http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164052/jack-vasel-memorial-fund-auction-2013/

You have until Nov. 25th to bid on items.

On a personal note, I put up the chance to write an article on the site, and there was an opening bid of $10 which I thought was amazing.  Then someone bid $15.  Then someone bid $20.  At that point I decided to open up a 2nd opportunity, and offer it to the top 2 bidders.

The generosity of the boardgame community amazes me at every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment