Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 2012 Monthly Update



Welcome to March!
February only saw two good game days, so the play count was down.  I logged 14 game plays not counting expansions, bringing the running total to 50.  It's a little behind, but March shows a lot of promise with Spring Break allowing Aaron to return home for some Risk Legacy.

I acquired two new games, Ascending Empires and Twilight Struggle, as well as Dominion Hinterlands.  I also have a preorder for the new Cosmic Encounter expansion, so that should arrive shortly.

My unplayed game count is now at 14 due to playing Ascending Empires and Twilight Struggle from the new games.
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights (soon)
  • RoboRally (soon)
  • Zooloretto 
  • Coloretto (Soon)
  • Descent (Summer hopefully)
  • Scrabble Slam 
  • Monopoly Express 
  • Clue Express 
  • Battleship Express 
  • Crappy Birthday
  • S'quarrels 
  • Risk 2210 AD (Risk Legacy takes precedent)
  • Settlers of Canaan (no rush since I have other means of playing Catan)
  • High Bid 
February saw the 2,000th page view for this blog which is incredible in under 3 months, thank-you all so much for that.  
I finished my top 42 list, so that was exciting to get through. I spent a lot of time on random musings articles, but also found time for some reviews on
  • Scrabble
  • Clue
  • Risk
  • Scary Tales
  • Wits and Wagers Party
February was a slow month because I only got a new camera on the 20th, plus I was spending a lot of time on the custom work for Star Trek Fleet Captains.

March should hold a full review for the following
  • 7 Wonders
  • Rattus
  • Star Trek Fleet Captains

I plan on taping a how to play video for 7 wonders, since there have been some requests.  This will take time, but hopefully it will be out soon.


Also, a huge boost to the viewership from www.dicetowernews.com with my reasons we play games article.  I think reaction to the work here has been mostly positive.  I can't thank each of you enough for reading, commenting and voting in the polls.  I hope you'll continue reading and commenting, and if you haven't commented, feel free.  


No comments:

Post a Comment